CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 4 November 2011

my result...

i juz frustrated what had i get from my end of d result... 
everythng was fine... but juz english,i still stuck on my english...
i juz get band 5 for writng but for my course I need to get 5.5 it juz another 0.5..
it is not easy to graduate from fndition my unvrsty, 
those who now the systm,they will u/stnd about those subjct...
People think that i am very stupid because stuck with the writing....
Actually i had try my best to exempted from english
Juz ALLAH KNOW HOW I FEEL WHEN PEOPLE LET ME DOWN!!!
i know my mistake,this is a lesson from ALLAH to me,
yeah i'm not a perfct person,but insyaALLAH i had already recheck the paper
altough my lectrr told that it's not easy to exmptd if i recheck but as long as i keep trying there's no harm...
NOBODY CAN U/STND MY FEELINGsss juz only ALLAH know my feeling bcoz i relly2 frustrated with the result... :'(
i'll continue my bloggiiinnngg because i need to perform solat 1st :)
love u ollssssss :-* muahhhh 300x :p hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment